Lawrence Tyler, 41, has been convicted of conspiracy to commit health care fraud, seven counts of health care fraud and one count of money laundering, announced...
- Crystal Meth Possession: A Felony in Texas
- Listing: Best Defense Lawyers in Houston
- Rape, Sexual Assault & Texas Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence Case Are Nasty!
- Statutory Rape, Sex Crimes & Texas Teens
- PCP Cases in Houston, TX (Sad Video)
- Private Investigators & Insurance Fraud
- The Struggles of a Jamaican Immigrant
- Drunk Driving: An Epidemic in Houston
- The Degradation of America
- After You Post Bond
- Meeting A Lawyer In Galveston
- Things To Know About Islam and The Quran
- Lawyer Spotlight: The Nelson Firm of Galveston, TX
- Personal Injury Law & DWI Accident Cases
- The Wonderful City of Houston, TX (Documentary)
- Resources for Recovering Drug Addicts in Houston
- Dealing with an Auto Accident
- Texas Prison Work Camp Footage – August 1994
- Jury Convicts Humble, TX Man on Health Care Fraud Conspiracy
Breed of Post
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
The Blawg Archives
- Disrespecting Our Elders: Who to Call for Older Adult AbuseThe U.S. Department of Health & Human Services estimates that one in every ten elderly Americans is mistreated by loved ones or strangers.
- Are You Liable for an Older Adult Parent's Car Accident?While our elderly relatives may have a wealth of knowledge, they don't always make the quickest or best decisions behind the wheel.
- Suing for Older Adult Slip and Fall AccidentsSlip and fall injuries are much more dangerous for the elderly than anyone else and they are, unfortunately, relatively common.