Lawrence Tyler, 41, has been convicted of conspiracy to commit health care fraud, seven counts of health care fraud and one count of money laundering, announced Attorney Kenneth Magidson. The verdict was returned just moments ago, following five days of trial and less than four hours of deliberation.
Tyler, of Humble, ran a durable medical equipment company called 1866-ICPayday.com from 2006 to 2008.
Breed of Post
- Rape, Sexual Assault, and Texas Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence Case Are Nasty!
- Statutory Rape, Sex Crimes & Texas Teens
- PCP Cases in Houston, TX (Sad Video)
- Private Investigators & Insurance Fraud
- The Struggles of a Jamaican Immigrant
- Drunk Driving: An Epidemic in Houston
- The Degradation of America
- After You Post Bond
- Meeting A Lawyer In Galveston
- Things To Know About Islam and The Quran
- Lawyer Spotlight: The Nelson Firm of Galveston, TX
- Personal Injury Law & DWI Accident Cases
- The Wonderful City of Houston, TX (Documentary)
- Resources for Recovering Drug Addicts in Houston
- Dealing with an Auto Accident
- Texas Prison Work Camp Footage – August 1994
- Jury Convicts Humble, TX Man on Health Care Fraud Conspiracy
- Hiring an Attorney
- The Case of Driving a Tractor While Intoxicated
- Berkeley Must Face Class Action by ProtestersThe city of Berkeley, its police chief, and several of its police officers, will be required to face a class action lawsuit brought by protesters that were injured at a recent city council meeting. Though some of the charges brought...
- Are Dangerous Errors Lurking in Your Medical Records?Sometimes we need to change doctors. Sometimes a medical condition needs to go to an expert. And sometimes, a medical emergency prevents us from giving our complete medical history to the doctors and nurses treating us. In any case, the...
- Christmas Shopper Wins $3M Lawsuit for Escalator Toe InjuryAisha Siddiqui won a jury verdict of $3 million in her personal injury lawsuit against a mall owner and escalator manufacturer after her right big toe was "crushed and shredded" during a Christmas shopping trip in Arkansas last year....