Lawrence Tyler, 41, has been convicted of conspiracy to commit health care fraud, seven counts of health care fraud and one count of money laundering, announced Attorney Kenneth Magidson. The verdict was returned just moments ago, following five days of trial and less than four hours of deliberation.
Tyler, of Humble, ran a durable medical equipment company called 1866-ICPayday.com from 2006 to 2008.
Breed of Post
- Statutory Rape, Sex Crimes & Texas Teens
- PCP Cases in Houston, TX (Sad Video)
- Private Investigators & Insurance Fraud
- The Struggles of a Jamaican Immigrant
- Drunk Driving: An Epidemic in Houston
- The Degradation of America
- After You Post Bond
- Meeting A Lawyer In Galveston
- Things To Know About Islam and The Quran
- Lawyer Spotlight: The Nelson Firm of Galveston, TX
- Personal Injury Law & DWI Accident Cases
- The Wonderful City of Houston, TX (Documentary)
- Resources for Recovering Drug Addicts in Houston
- Dealing with an Auto Accident
- Texas Prison Work Camp Footage – August 1994
- Jury Convicts Humble, TX Man on Health Care Fraud Conspiracy
- Hiring an Attorney
- The Case of Driving a Tractor While Intoxicated
- Talking With an Attorney in Houston
- Minister Mike is Dead
- Pastor's 'Blessing' Caused Brain Injury, Lawsuit ClaimsMost church-goers expect their place of worship to be a source of healing and spiritual renewal. But one Georgia woman claims her pastor's blessing did far more harm than good when it caused her traumatic brain injury. Now, the woman...
- Parkland Victim Files Lawsuit Against Gunman and Foster ParentsNo child should have to endure what those at Parkland High School went through during the mass shooting at their school on February 14. Understandably, many are asking questions about how it could have been avoided, whether there were missed...
- Lawsuit Against Online Gun Seller Can Continue, Court RulesThere's no denying the national debate on gun control has reached a fever pitch in recent months, with more shootings and the media attention that follows. The questions that always arise after these shootings include: How did this person get...