Lawrence Tyler, 41, has been convicted of conspiracy to commit health care fraud, seven counts of health care fraud and one count of money laundering, announced Attorney Kenneth Magidson. The verdict was returned just moments ago, following five days of trial and less than four hours of deliberation.
Tyler, of Humble, ran a durable medical equipment company called 1866-ICPayday.com from 2006 to 2008.
Breed of Post
- Domestic Violence Case Are Nasty!
- Statutory Rape, Sex Crimes & Texas Teens
- PCP Cases in Houston, TX (Sad Video)
- Private Investigators & Insurance Fraud
- The Struggles of a Jamaican Immigrant
- Drunk Driving: An Epidemic in Houston
- The Degradation of America
- After You Post Bond
- Meeting A Lawyer In Galveston
- Things To Know About Islam and The Quran
- Lawyer Spotlight: The Nelson Firm of Galveston, TX
- Personal Injury Law & DWI Accident Cases
- The Wonderful City of Houston, TX (Documentary)
- Resources for Recovering Drug Addicts in Houston
- Dealing with an Auto Accident
- Texas Prison Work Camp Footage – August 1994
- Jury Convicts Humble, TX Man on Health Care Fraud Conspiracy
- Hiring an Attorney
- The Case of Driving a Tractor While Intoxicated
- Talking With an Attorney in Houston
- Cruise Ship Sued for No-Slip Flooring InjuryNo good deed goes unpunished. That's what a Virginia dinner cruise line must be thinking, after it was hit by a lawsuit from one of it's passengers for, ironically, a no-slip-and-fall. While playing cornhole on an area of the ship...
- Parkland Students Target Police in School Shooting Lawsuit'This is a shot at specific law enforcement officials who failed the students on that particular day. Law enforcement choked and the goal of this lawsuit is to ensure that this never happens again. If they choke and they...
- Families Sue Hoverboard Distributors After Fire That Killed Two ChildrenThey neither hover, nor are they boards, yet we persist in calling them hoverboards. And despite the Consumer Product Safety Commission's warning that no hoverboard is safe, we persist in buying them, riding them, extracting teeth while riding them,...