The State of Texas has a reputation for having harsh penalties for controlled substance convictions, including lengthy prison sentences and hefty fines. If you are arrested...
- Crystal Meth Possession: A Felony in Texas
- Listing: Best Defense Lawyers in Houston
- Rape, Sexual Assault & Texas Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence Case Are Nasty!
- Statutory Rape, Sex Crimes & Texas Teens
- PCP Cases in Houston, TX (Sad Video)
- Private Investigators & Insurance Fraud
- The Struggles of a Jamaican Immigrant
- Drunk Driving: An Epidemic in Houston
- The Degradation of America
- After You Post Bond
- Meeting A Lawyer In Galveston
- Things To Know About Islam and The Quran
- Lawyer Spotlight: The Nelson Firm of Galveston, TX
- Personal Injury Law & DWI Accident Cases
- The Wonderful City of Houston, TX (Documentary)
- Resources for Recovering Drug Addicts in Houston
- Dealing with an Auto Accident
- Texas Prison Work Camp Footage – August 1994
- Jury Convicts Humble, TX Man on Health Care Fraud Conspiracy
Breed of Post
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
The Blawg Archives
- Are Driver-Assistance Cars Safe?FindLaw looks at a federal report on crashes involving cars with driver-assistance systems.
- Do the Police Have an Obligation to Protect You?FindLaw examines what, if any, legal obligations police have to protect the public that they "protect and serve."
- Are Parents Liable for Their Child's Gun Violence?FindLaw's Law and Daily Life discusses a parent's civil or criminal liability for their child's role in a mass shooting.