Every individual makes their choices in life on their own. However, there are many decisions that each person should take into perspective, and contemplate on whether...
- Crystal Meth Possession: A Felony in Texas
- Listing: Best Defense Lawyers in Houston
- Rape, Sexual Assault & Texas Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence Case Are Nasty!
- Statutory Rape, Sex Crimes & Texas Teens
- PCP Cases in Houston, TX (Sad Video)
- Private Investigators & Insurance Fraud
- The Struggles of a Jamaican Immigrant
- Drunk Driving: An Epidemic in Houston
- The Degradation of America
- After You Post Bond
- Meeting A Lawyer In Galveston
- Things To Know About Islam and The Quran
- Lawyer Spotlight: The Nelson Firm of Galveston, TX
- Personal Injury Law & DWI Accident Cases
- The Wonderful City of Houston, TX (Documentary)
- Resources for Recovering Drug Addicts in Houston
- Dealing with an Auto Accident
- Texas Prison Work Camp Footage – August 1994
- Jury Convicts Humble, TX Man on Health Care Fraud Conspiracy
Breed of Post
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
The Blawg Archives
- Will Jaywalking Reforms Make You Safer?California is effectively decriminalizing jaywalking starting in 2023. The move is designed to keep pedestrians safe. Will it work?
- Daycare Drama: When Does a Prank Become Felony Child Abuse?When five daycare workers frightened toddlers with "Scream" masks, was it a prank or felony child abuse? And can the parents do anything about it?
- Don’t Be a Turkey: Keep Thanksgiving Safe and LegalThanksgiving is here, and a lot can go wrong. FindLaw has tips to make sure your day remains safe, happy, and healthy!